Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hoja,
It has been a busy week here in Spain. I started classes Monday and they seem like they are going to be really interesting. I am taking Business Spanish, Basque Culture, Politics Economics and Culture of Spain, Spanish Grammar, and Spanish Composition. It is a total of 16 hours. It is all in Spanish, but I am with all Americans so they take it slow. There are still parts that get lost in translation though. I start everyday at 9 AM so its early mornings. It is quite the commute to class, I have to take about a 25 minute train ride, but that is one of my favorite parts of the day. I love to listen to the Spanish conversation and attempt to read the newspaper. The weather has been really nasty.....and by nasty I mean rainy and high forties. I shouldn't be complaining I guess; I could be in 10 degree weather back in the states. I am planning on going to San Sebastian tomorrow which apparently has one of the best beaches in Spain (according to one of my teachers). Besides that, I have gotten myself sick with a cough and a runny nose, but then again most of the Americans have a little something from this wet weather. My mom makes me hot milk and honey every night before I go to bed which does help with the cough and it is surely tasty! That is all for now.
Agur!

No comments:

Post a Comment